Thursday, January 30, 2020

DeCoteau Wednesday - Connor Weil, Jarrid Balis, Nathan Kehn, Zach Greenfield, Jonathan Davis & Tyler P. Scott shirtless in 1313: Frankenqueen (Very Large Post)

My apologies for being a day late with this post.  I had to work extra hours yesterday.  Once I got home and ate, I was tired and simply forgot it was Wednesday.





CONNOR WEIL

JARRID BALIS

NATHAN KEHN

ZACH GREENFIELD

JONATHAN DAVIS

TYLER P. SCOTT

















































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. I really hoped we would get Connor Weil in tighty-whiteys here - but it didn't materialize! Shucks! Anyway I look forward to your 1313 series, quite a few hotties found early gigs on DeCoteau's films.

    ReplyDelete