Friday, January 3, 2020

COMING SOON - DeCoteau Wednesday's

As you all know, every Sunday I do 2 posts entitled "Retro Sunday".  These posts are dedicated to TV episodes or movies that are at least 20 years old.  These posts garner quite a bit of interest and will continue throughout 2020.  I have decided to add another series entitled "DeCoteau Wednesday".

Decoteau Wednesday will be dedicated to the many films of director David Decoteau.  Every Wednesday I will be posting screen caps from one of DeCoteau's movies.

If you don't know who David is, he is a movie producer who directs homoerotic, B, horror and thriller films.  Each film lacks in dialogue and a real story but is heavily laden with half naked guys in their late teens/early twenties.  The guys spend the majority of the films in just their underwear, often times touching themselves, working out or showering.  Some of the actors in his films have gone on to become well known stars, including for example, Sean Faris, Riley Smith, Josh Henderson and Tyler Hoechlin.

I will begin this series on January 8th 2020 and continue each and every Wednesday. 

* I will be posting screen caps from the films and a couple of clips.  I can not post all the shirtless clips as I would have to pretty much upload the entire movie lol. 

I hope you enjoy this series!




No comments:

Post a Comment