Friday, November 5, 2021

DeCoteau Wednesday - Dominic Lufrano, Alex Neal, Bryce Sorenson, Eric Diedrich, Nick Luken, Caseey Faddis, Sean Paulsen & John Luke shirtless in 3 Wicked Witches

 * I know it's Friday and not Wednesday lol.  I had this post scheduled to upload but choose yesterdays date in error, only to wake up today and see that it still didn't post.  My apologies.  A huge thank you to my friend JDX26 for capturing all these scenes for me.  You rock!





















































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment