Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Advent Calendar

 Welcome to December and the holiday season!!!  I don't know about you guys but I always looked forward to getting an advent calendar on this date year after year.  You know the ones, each day you would open a window and in side there would be a little chocolate, treat or toy.  It was a fun little thing to do as you counted down the days to Christmas.  I loved them and decided starting this year I am going to give all of you, my faithful followers and supports an advent calendar.  

Now obviously I can't send you all a physical calendar but I can do a daily advent post that you can enjoy, not only on the day I post it, but whenever you like.  This years calendar theme will be MEN OF DISNEY.  Each day from today up to and including December 25th,  I will post about a guy who has or is starring in a Disney channel TV show or Disney Movie.

I, along with twitter friends compiled a list of guys who I think you are going to enjoy.  This is NOT a countdown of the hottest.  In fact, I added the list to an online randomizer, randomized it 8 times (a number chosen by a friend) and the final list is the order I will be posting them in.

I hope you all enjoy this advent calendar and have a great and happy holiday season.  

Stay tuned, the first post is coming a little later today.

Take care and stay safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment