Sunday, April 19, 2020

Retro Sunday update

Hi Guys,
Let me start by saying I hope you are all well and staying safe during this global pandemic.  I know we are all anxious to return to a normal life soon, or at least I am.

I want to thank you all for your support over the last few years.  I love this blog but without you guys it would be nothing so THANK YOU!

As you guys know, I have been doing 2 posts every Sunday titled "Retro Sunday" while these have been fun, the material is getting harder to find so I have decided to stop posting them...at least every Sunday.  I am looking at doing them maybe once a month or so.  There will be no retro posts today.

I will let you know that there will be NO other changes to the blogs.  I will continue to post new content regularly.  Social Media posts, new TV posts, Soaps, DeCoteau Wednesdays, will all continue as always.

Thanks again for all your support!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for everything Alexis. I loooove your blog!

    ReplyDelete