Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Blog Update!

Hey Guys, I first want to start by saying THANK YOU! for your amazing support.

As some of you are aware the blog has been inactive recently with no updates in awhile.  I have had an unexpected situation occur that is quite frankly taking all my time and as such I am currently unable to maintain the blog as I previously could.  I am healthy and safe, just pre-occupied.

I promise I will update as much as I can, including trying to get the DeCoteau Wednesday posts back on track.  Once my current situation passes, I will be back posting on a regular basis.  Please keep checking back.

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the message and I hope everything will be ok for you from now on. I promise to comment more often because your work deserves it, just forgive me if I fail in my english, I'm from Latinoamérica.

    ReplyDelete